Friday, June 14, 2013

The Puero Rican Day


 Parade, I knew would pay off one of these days. An Email " A Jewish boy at the Puerto Rican Day parade...nice! "  that's what impressed this lovely 41 year old Young lady Jurist Doctor  most about my profile. After a brief  exchange we set up to meet Thursday Night- She seemed a little irritated at my " What do you want to do attitude" - but when I explained the online rules She understood.  We shared our disdain for Small talk, passion for the obscure, and 80s TV.  She Shared her knowledge of wine and food and I, on  where Jawaan Oldaham or Bill Hanzlik Played college Ball. I enjoyed her spunk, Fiestyness, usage of profanity and despite being a lil Short her legs. We ended off by "wanting to go out again  and despite the good banter and conversation I didn't think it can lead to a Future and unfortunately an immediate future...No Church On Sunday............

No comments:

Post a Comment