Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's been


 One year since I went out with a really great girl.....Can't Imagine any Light Skinned Jewish Gringo Attending the Puerto rican Parade, I did get to see one of my Heroes the great Yolanda Vegaaaa  Some say she is to the Lottery, What Vanna White is to Wheel of Fortune......... Federal Plaza in downtown Manhattan Turned Black Sunday as a  Sea of Haradeim were bused to protest  Haradey Enlistment in the Zionist Army. Prominent Rabbis were brought in to Incite the crowd and what was Shocking to see was a Highly notable Rabbi Representing the greater Sephardi Community Sitting on the same Stage as some of the most Virulent Anti Zionist Anti Israel Rabbis and listening to them  decry  Zionism a Cancer and the state as Filthy and Disgraceful . Let's give the benefit of the doubt and say that the Sephardi Rabbi Doesn't understand Yiddish, But even I was able to make out those parts from the Speeches and also annoyed one of the haseedems near me to translate. Not being Disrespectful I told my "friends" I had enough of this Sh%$it , wished them an Am Ysrael Chai, and left. For my troubles I got called a mamzer and some other Yiddish word I forgot. I  had to push my way through what some estimate twenty five thousand haradeim, felt like a hell of a lot more.............

No comments:

Post a Comment