Friday, June 28, 2013

Should I not,


         be Flattered to get this  Email From Manchick Thanks ....Your a hot guy who lives far away.. Going golfing at my place in Kelowna this long weekend.... The Hadams Apple picture was too much. Every time i was referred to as hot it either involved the solicitation of Green cards, or Money......A reader asks is it me or do people behave differently towards me when they are in Deal.? The Air is the only thing that i can come up with for now. The Seventeen Cents I left on a ledge walking to Shul two Friday Nights ago was still there, Should I leave it or let it Ride?......It was pointed out to me why I am a failure at online dating - "You Don't chase, You Fear Rejection and you suck at selling " Pretty profound to say the least..... I couldn't resist the free Diet We had this week....... My Investment Guru from Nepal Sheremeeh Thapa suggested I buy FORD stock so far Im Up $490 Big ones.......

No comments:

Post a Comment