Sunday, June 23, 2013

If One goes


   to a party, but doesn't actually locate the people at the party is it considered as if he went. I was Invited to a Birthday bash that was going to start LATE on a Saturday 11:30 true to my Asheknaz heritage and despite  their not being food i arrived at 11:15. Sitting on a Throne like Chair at the Hotel lobby  that made me feel  like a Russian Oligarch I was  measuring the coterie of beauties that were assembling around me. Excitement Struck early as I was witness to a good lesbian argument and making up. Birthday Girl was running 30 minutes late and arrived at 12:41 Est. By That time I had left but at her insistence came back. The venue was small, and had way to many more people that allowed by the Fire Dept. I couldn't locate the RE Birthday  party and after getting a drink spilled on me accidentally I called it a Night  at 1:37 est........NOTHING  that rhymed with motto or anything else great was in store for the week.The premonition last Sunday was just that......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment