Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Successful


 Shabbos at the Rubin's. Based on the Guest of the Week NR has incorporated promotion nights. This week's guest was DB( Doda B) it her honor it  was DB Pfizer Xanax Night  all guest 18 and over receive a bottle of the Stix.  Big ups and Respek also to GM ( Grandma Marjorie).......As long as you're not bothering anyone, people in shul should mind their Business. Late by Eleven minutes to shul Friday night ( i like being late)  preparing to Embark on the 18th prayer someone pats me on the back to tell me their starting next door and insists I join them, ignoring him he persists and i relented. I was Seething cause I let the SOB manipulate me. Do you think Gd will credit  him with a Mitzvah?...... The Shul theme continues instead of listening to the Rabbi's Speech, Me, DM. and JD were counting  how many steps the Rabbi  paced in the Appx Six Square foot podium space he was speaking from. In the  Roughly Twelve Plus Minute speech  340 Steps, I have no clue what he was talking about...........



No comments:

Post a Comment