Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Slump


 Continues, But some signs of breaking out ...... Pretty girl Emails me on line "Hi funny profile, only problem is I love all animals, especially dogs, but you are not a pet person. What do we do -D . Is this a rhetorical question? Does a Bear shit in the woods? Of course I love animals, If She were part of the Hari Krishna or Falun Gang I'd enlist. I emailed her back that I am not not a pet person, but because i dont have a pet......for now I put not a pet person So to answer the question of what do we do? Of course go out - KE- G...............RE has volunteered her services into Fixing up my profile,and also trying to get her friend to go out with me, Not to be rude I'm Glad she doesn't want to. We are exploring new investment opportunities....... Pretty and older  Israel Expatriate Messaged me " Hi, Sorry I didn't call I was moving to a new place and busy with work"-That's cool no worries hope everything is going well"  Should be about 11 days till she answers........

No comments:

Post a Comment