Friday, June 21, 2013

Coincidence or


Conspiracy that Ashkenazim Israel chief rabbi Yona Metzger is being investigated for pocketing donations etc. after spending quality time in the great Syrian community just saying ...... 65 years ago the Israeli Alamo the Altalena " blessed be the holy cannon that Sank the ship, it shall be enshrined in the third temple of the Jews"- Ben Gurion ......The Exodus to the Holy city, Brings out my annual Joke to my dad  " With Lavan I lived and Still managed to Keep the 613 commandments" a reference to him spending the summer with the Chilonim...... Makes me look like a genius that I predicted the Heat by a Touchdown to win the NBE championship,as if no one knew that Hulk Hogan would retain his title. David Stern the Vince McMahon of basketball has built an Entertainment Empire To Bad it's all FAKE..........

No comments:

Post a Comment