Friday, June 21, 2013

Something Better comes Up,



  What is why Girls Email you Then Stop responding ? The Rules to Online dating are simply, You click on a profile it peeks you're interest you send a message and wait for a reply. I have been guilty of the same, But only when Girls have messaged me. Over the last 10 days I have been in contact with a 38 year old East European with a kid Living on the air in Cincinnati, A 37 Year old Queens Girl who may actually meet up Sunday, A 44 year old Brooklyn  Russian with 2 kids who probably  figured out what I wanted, A very hot 35 year  Bklyn Russian girl who forgot to respond back. A 38 Year South African hedge fund,  Marathon Runner She loved my profile not enough to reply to my Thank you, A 37 PR Guru who loved my name and my profile, but apparently not enough she hasn't responded back. A couple of Milfs from NJ who I am probably at fault for the lack of replies. A 34 year old Religious Australian teacher, She's not bad  We email here and there Why?, Another Marathon Runner who left me her email telling me her subscription ran out, and a Bubbly 34 year old who apparently didn't respond to my Humor.... The Common denominator They all contacted me First, But have moved on to Greener pastures. Believe or Not I'm grateful to have disconnected my profile.........

No comments:

Post a Comment