Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Unmitigated,



 Disappointment finding out My Nike Fuel Bracelet was a complete fraud and Scam, was only superseded by Another Disappointment. Meeting up with another Soviet Ex pat, This time a little further out in Beirut  Ridge. Several minutes late, She suggested we sit in the outside seating of the cafe,  and despite being a little Drafty it made sense. She spoke of  hardships and Anti- Semtisim  growing up in the Ukraine, and  refused to take a position in the current conflict between Russia and the Ukraine. " Let them kill each other".. for all she cared. Noticing my Fuel band, She suggested i shake my hand for several seconds and watch my Fuel Points drastically rise, As long as she didn't accuse me of being a retard, I had no objections. Several Seconds later their was a 16 Fuel Point increase, and the Nike Sham Exposed. She Credited her Psychics and applied Mathematics for the Fuel band revelation, We both seemed grateful that G0d send us a clear sign to end the meeting; it got especially cold.  After Forty Three minutes  of clearly no love connection Etc Etc...  I thanked her for helping me avoid watching the Jets game, and the  Russian profanity translations, She Shot me a malevolent Smile, and a spurious nice to meet you........


No comments:

Post a Comment