Friday, October 3, 2014

Fore Fore Fore


    With out  Any more social dating websites, or any potential dates I find that i have more time on my hands to write more Uncle Joe poetry....With Fore Fore Fore (Moses Malone Style) Encounters coming up, and very little chance of reaching the Main Event... Right away. I decided to forgo the online route. Last night was Hoboken, in Douche bag fashion I just ignored the text, Sunday night Merrick, Monday night the city, Tuesday White Plains, Of course their was the Israeli girl who asked that I call her after 700 P:M. I've become flaky, more insecure, and acting like a complete Dick........ Fore Fore Fore, maybe Fore and half- It pleases me to say that all Fore Girls that i was in a Sustainable and long term relationship are either Married or Engaged to be Married.The half also got married, but We had a really really good arrangement. There is no question in mind, that My ticket into heaven has been punched 




No comments:

Post a Comment