Friday, October 24, 2014

The Extra Seventeen




   minute wait for HRG( Human Rights girl) Was well worth it. As I kept circling the block fearing the Fuzz walking the beat should be back to ticket me after protecting and serving by making move off the Hydrant. She Smelled really good and an free exchange of ideas really flowed as to how many Cologne or Perfume sprays are allowed. "when in doubt spray less as to avoid smelling like the Shamies" who are notorious Cologne sprayer Violators. The Short ride to the Famed Lavo restaurant Specifically know for the Extra tall and leggy non WNBA playing woman, Jilted any nervousness i was feeling and it led me to confess that " irving" was not The Moshiach or Eliyahu hanavi but rather a concierge ( I was using my sil account)  that sets people at different places, She had one upped me on irving by  actually attending his wedding. Brimming with confidence that belied my Nervous nature I ordered for the table, yet  insisting she kept a  reserve menu behind her just in case. Once again Thanks to my SIL( sister in law) suggestions my order was a slam dunk on all fronts - Louie Salad- FF- Pizza- Salmon and Spinach. We got comfortable enough to Exchange Instagrams, and  Men's rooms V Ladies room Bathroom Drama. Hers Girls complaining of Nyc Guys and mine Guys farting with out regard to anyone else who maybe in the Bathroom, and Sympathizing for the poor Attendant stuck in a cramp space between Two urinals and a Sit down toilet. Fumbling for some words towards the end of the night, and not wanting to make the wrong or too soon move  " I had a really really great time" - " yeah me too" - Church on Sunday yup......... Thirty one years to the Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut by Hezbollah






No comments:

Post a Comment