Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Royal Treatment....


 Picking up HRG( changed from BRG Human rights girl) She was Surprisingly taller than I had anticipated and looked Especially pretty. Certain she can tell I was a lil nervous, Fumbling to finish off my Sentences and Thoughts of which I didn't come off as very articulate. My SIL( Sister in law) hooked me up a PAS establishment, and upon entering, promptly we were ushered to the best seats in the house. One of the Big wigs walked by to Shake my hand and make sure that Irving knew we were taken care of. Smiling Sheepishly I nodded my approval, and as he left I turned to my date with the " Who the hell is Irving face" - She didn't know either. Perhaps he was Eliyahou Hanavi  making sure my date is impressed. Unclear weather she was or wasn't, It still made me feel important. Neither of us really ate much, which some refer to as a good sign, But i waited till she went to the Ladies Room to sneak in a couple more slices. She Seemed attentive and interested as I was, and the conversation stayed relatively safe. COS looking good.......... Is it Blasphemous to curse out the rain considering it comes from G0d?

No comments:

Post a Comment