Thursday, October 9, 2014

Skipping


the insipid and anemic phone call . ER Returned  my call with a Text, And the conversation took off from there, Culminating with a Discussion of the  Japanese Nobel prize winners for their work on LED lighting. She green lighted the date by Saying Led it be light See you Monday night...... My #2 Terror Alert level has risen to  Code Red Status, After a friend of mine has intensified his prayers against me. DM famously known for his prayers for Rain in Deal on Weekends, at a high Success rate. Is Unleashing his Wrath on me for Inquiring about the time he saw his grandmother of blessed memory Naked. All I asked was if she had retro bush and Droopy Yellow t%&s. The Last time He unleashed the curse. I got stitches, A flat tire, and had a customer stiff me 15 dimes in the same week. So with a lot of walking on the holidays and another potential upcoming date, I'm carrying an extra dose of Imodium........Happy Harvest, to make it absolute clear  it is very permissible to double stand, Block driveways, make illegal U turns for the sake of g0d and Mitzvot..............




No comments:

Post a Comment