Monday, October 6, 2014

41 years ago


 to the Yom Kippur War, The Egyptians have made a new documentary that glorifies "their great victory", again they may have covered the spread but certainly did not win.....It Bothers me a lil that Everyone I know That uses the phrase "Let me tell you Something"  Always  Happens to tell me something with  a$$ breath...... A Collaboration between my Sister and Law and an Acquaintance ,Has yielded  the Number of an Attractive GE( Great Expectations) girl. Checking out her FB, It's exciting to know that we have so much in common. I just need to brush up on several Pop Culture topics and as chick hearn would say Slam Dunk....  Meticulously going over the Initial phone call in my mind, I always prepare for every Scenario Imaginable, and prepare a couple of Jokes Should G0d forbid I may need to use. Thankfully I got her voice mail. The Ball is in her court now to respond, Pressure off........  




No comments:

Post a Comment