Sunday, October 12, 2014

"How Do You Define


Traditionally Keeping Shabbat? " Basically I can't go out with Someone who is Shomer Shabbat- AT ALL", I'm guessing me and a Jswipe girl will not be going out. anytime soon. I didn't bother answering.......The Gideon Back to Gideon's looks like is back on again. I feel like Billy Martin coming back to the Yankees yet again, Except this will only be my Third time....... The Holiday spirit is still in the air, and what that generally means is it's also  Set up suggestion Season. Some names thrown at me, and it's always reciprocated with my blessings to throw out mine and generally no harm is done... I'm Pretty sure my sister in law has me in Dating Rotisserie, Shes on a mission to improve my image ( how i dress)  and is pretty optimistic. She took out time to order me a bunch of stuff, and will coordinate for me what goes with what. I have to Text her what I'm wearing for BRG( Beatles Rigby Girl )Monday night.....I'll text later to confirm........

No comments:

Post a Comment