Thursday, October 23, 2014

IT WAS KALE SALAD,


all over again, but this go around the Kale Salad looked way better. Playing around on one of the Apps, I connected with an over the top, lights out Middle aged Divorcee, After a short text and phone exchange of pretty much just having similar backgrounds in common, The Fact of the Matter was She was Hot, So who cares. Having mentioned she needed to pick up her Health food at a Park Slope Shop, The Suggestion of going with her and then sitting somewhere in the area Seemed very logical. In Case it wasn't mentioned she was Hot. Our Conversation consisted of me listening to her Speak to her uncle on the ride there and her spewing some directions, but she was still hot, and clearly not into any part of me, I could been Gandhi or Jesus Christ or Long Don Silver( of Anita Hill fame) it would not have mattered. The Main Event Consisted of her Absolute favorite Brussels Sprouts and Fish, leading me to believe the Night can be salvaged. Not even that helped and in way out of character fashion for her, She became intensely tired, I complimented myself on having a good effect on her and suggested should she ever need to sleep to contact me. I wasn't flattered to be her first App Date, but i certainly know I wont be her last. "Did i set the Barometer high for you in  future dates?" She just complimented me on being a gentleman blablabla. What have we learned that it's bad for food digestion when you drink and eat at the same time, and more importantly that it should be forbidden for certain people to Procreate.......................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment