Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The BooB cruise



     Lived up to everyone of my expectations, in the fantasy world. The Booze cruise however also lived  up to every one of my expectations. In a scene that resembled  Plessy v. Ferguson   2 boats docked at the pier one was for the Jews and one for the Blacks. My greatest fear didn't come to fruition and RE looked at me funny for asking if they will show a safety movie or demonstration. she was kind enough to introduce me to anyone she may have known, as I also ran into a couple I knew one being weightlifting extraordinaire Georghe Mueresan.  My mingling skills suck and besides a short conversation with a religious girl, that went the aha and yeah yeah route, and some introductions I was sold to my iPhone emailing back four, forty plus girls that emailed me on line.....I lied to a couple girls telling them I couldn't drink, being that I was an Ex Alcoholic and have Been off the sauce seven years. Abandoning ship was never an Option, perhaps if the cruise would've have gone a fourth hour. Lou Stool won the raffle and relished in the fact that his name was announced  over the PA the prize 4 tickets to a Mets game section 330, I think I was the only one who put in that draw.  I can hardly wait till next years BooB cruise.......RIP Ossie Schetman the man who scored the first basket in NBA history






             

No comments:

Post a Comment