Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Uptight?


          Israelis are great, all I needed to know was Time and Place and in typical Israeli fashion ( my dad is like that ) I got every other tid bit of  Unnecessary information. Leaving my Number to An Israeli Girl that Emailed me online. spontaneously we decided to meet up after a couple texts sighting the why drag out the conversation argument. After hearing every thing else that was going on and she had to do we set up 700 in midtown. Upon request i send her a photo ( she saw my photos before)  and  Silence No Response. Being in the area, and not wanting to give her the satisfaction I decided to wait it out - Took a while but we eventually met up. Pretty + Blunt i admired her fortitude for starting in a new place and  the evening resembled more so of a cordial will make the best out of it night, which surprisingly was getting better. We mixed  Hebrew and English and our passion for Arabic profanity. She alluded that I never let myself go, that i am always in control of my situation and suggested i LIVE. I think she's right..Unclear about church on Sunday but won't chase.......

No comments:

Post a Comment