Friday, July 12, 2013

It is forbidden of me to Use



The word Never ( long story) in any context, So at any point in my life i knew that not finishing college was going to pay off - Blindly I agreed to call a girl,but when she found out i was not a graduate she declined and when i found out who she was i was....... This could be borderline Retarded but my bedsheets keep falling off I can't get the stretchy part to hold it's been really affecting my sleep amongst other things......"Uptight"  Israeli girl whom I went out for drinks text ed me literally out of the blue and I suggested we go out again. I wish I could have complimented on how she looked. We got started off on the wrong foot arguing about Israeli Policy and  Gilad Shalit and she vehemently disagreed with my capitulation argument, She order me a second  beer to loosen me up but i spilt most of it out when she went to the bathroom, She Knew of course and I have to Drive. I sounded Spoiled when I mentioned my non- Negotiable terms on Foreign Toilets and how I wouldn't go anywhere she suggested the Army, I don't think i was ever in my prime . I Reckon I am still Uptight but clearly this isn't the girl to loosen me up.....Breaking news College Girl Lowered Her standards..........

No comments:

Post a Comment