Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fait Accompli



         They're were no questions asked when it came to the cute 34 year old girl my friend wanted to set me up with , but I did find her online. What to do ? Email  her of course using my obscure name, she didn't reply what are the odds that a guy with the same obscure name will call her?. None, cause RRPG ( really really pretty girl) got back to me. She was blunt, upbeat, direct and loved my obscure name. I must confess I don't know what we have in common but who cares shes really really.......After ignoring the heed to call college girl I braced myself for that grueling 12 minute root canal style conversation, every minute of it lived up to the expectation, yet we may hang out Sunday, I'm hoping for a last minute reprieve from the Governor not nice I take it back...... Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead Virulently Anti- Semitic UPI correspondent Helen Thomas has passed at 92, something she should have done 92 years ago.......

No comments:

Post a Comment