Wednesday, July 17, 2013

And We sang Dirges


  In the dark the day the Temple was destroyed.  It didn't bother me this year that everyone read the Book of Lamentations all together as someone pointed out the Song of songs is said the same way........ Anyone Interested in Bible Study class there will be some  pretty cute Chinese girls The topic is Matthew; "Blessed are"........I hold the record for longest email conversation with that really really pretty girl from jdate, It was only four or five - idiot me didn't get her # yet... But Drinks are on the Horizon...... "you should definette email me, if you can make me laugh"( and rich and good looking)   a pretty 30s something girl from Bklyn I went with my Go to Joke " Whats the Dfference Between Select and choose" ? No answer...... Yet ....

No comments:

Post a Comment