Sunday, July 28, 2013

Counting down



        
           
       the hours for Shabbat to end in the Holy city felt like the Tisha be Av Fast. The highlight  of the trip me and my nephew Yelling at the Bikers riding past us Shabbos,(no stones were thrown). Took me 2 hours 16 minutes to get home Saturday Night,  Yet Another Successful Shabbos ........PM Nothingyahou has done it again  releasing prisoners and Selling out for a potential Nobel prize. I'm Glad his books on combating terrorism  at least made it to the fiction section.......Rain Man was up to his old shenanigans praying for it rain in deal on weekends, With a frighteningly high Percentage for bringing the rain he was the dubbed the Don Best of  his field. To his credit he did have a change of heart and the QB tennis tournament is back on.........RE girl  send me a link go on a Three hour Boat ride around Manhattan At first i read it as "Boob cruise" which would have been terrific as i am big fan of those, But its "Booze Cruise" I don't drink, suck at socializing, and get sea sick should be a Blast..........

No comments:

Post a Comment