Monday, July 22, 2013

Shabbos Nachamu



 at the Rubins  filled with Zmiros and fun filled activities was a great success despite some controversy thwarted in by Uncle Frank who introduced us to some interesting inner community Theories How does he Know I do not know.........Like the judge that excoriated the Georgis wig scam haradey couple I was annoyed last night, Win Lose or draw when you plan on going out with someone doesn't matter Amuse the Other party and show you made some sort of preparation to look good. CG ( college girl) asked that I pick her up from work on  Sunday before we go out. Initially the replies to my questions were why do you ask that but it vastly improved when she went to the And You?. We finally broke ground, our passion for drinking water, and the conversation flowed like snow in the Africa.  I asked if she was ready to go, She replied are you in a rush to go somewhere? hmmmm? I replied Shul, Knowing already my religious level she rolled her Eyes I smiled and insisted no levity was intended. I Thanked the girl that set me up , she said  "it wasn't her cousin" ...... " I do not taking order from Jews, I give them" - John shaw  67 years to the bombing of the King David Hotel.......

No comments:

Post a Comment