Friday, July 19, 2013

The Best Thing


  About Foreign Girls, Well the Second Best Thing actually is that their naivete towards the complexities of Sy dating. The Great QB texts me to see if their is an interest in going out with his cousin, I had immediate reservations due to the fact of his Hood connections, But when he mentioned it was his wife's and after the Photo exchange Let's give it a shot. Munster who has a storied success with women was giving me some invaluable advice. She wanted to go out around 1000-1030,  and i was lucky in Israel they don't go out till Midnight, we compromised 830. Again here is why I love Israelis took me about 10 minutes to get the answer of where to pick her up from, I Knew the History of the block by the time i got the House number. She loves Manhattan at night, and i preyed on her  affinity of the Big apple but taking her the Scenic route of our Brooklyn Bridge. I spoiled her by providing solid air conditioings.We settled at a nice lounge. She didn't want to drink and asked for Mineral water and when i came back with Tap She seemed surprised, and not sure she bought my excuse that they only carry the large waters- ( if anyone doesn't believe me all i have to say to you is doversai no proverayi) I was thoroughly impressed that her family once hosted Yitzhak Shamir at a Momuna at their home in southern Israel. She wanted to party i wanted to sleep. Eager to Show her some more sites we drove by the Bklyn Pier, and not cause i wanted to save a Few Shekels by taking the bridge again. The thing that disappointed me most was missing that really really pretty girls Phone call No church on Sunday.................

No comments:

Post a Comment