Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Hispanic


  allegedly shoots  an African American and the public is enraged, How do we know that race didn't play a role in the Aaron Hernandez- Obin Lloyd Murder..........Doesn't look like me and RRPG( really really pretty girl) would be getting together she was forced to cancel due to family obligations and she keeps conveniently missing my messages if i had to say I think shes hanging spaghetti off my ears...... Queens Girl that canceled for being under the weather, contacted me again. Did her better Options not work out? Should I still go out to Queens to meet her? We're in the Scheduling process.....The reason Airport Security by the curb keep making you move you're car, besides obviously being Douche bags is  that their is cameras all over and if they see a car sitting their too long they can get in trouble.........The Israeli chief Rabbinate Soap Opera is finally over. Thanks to the Shas Party the Zionists Amalek choices were soundly defeated all is well that ended well glad to see everyone retaining  their portion in Olam Haaba or the world to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment