Friday, August 2, 2013

No Snow,



      
                Rain, Sleet and that other post office crap  would deter me from meeting up with RRPG( really really pretty girl). Stealing a page out of my book on how to cancel politely she asked if i can still make it with all Rain and stuff, if it was safe etc. then reconfirming several hours later my usual reply does a bird sh%it in the woods of course. True to form she was around Twenty minutes late but  looks wise lived up to the hype. Excusing her self to the ladies room  signaled for me the end of the evening but she forgot her shoal. Her facial Expressions were ambiguous and was hard to tell if she wanted to get the hell out of there or not. I lied to her telling her i wasn't hungry passing on a Steak Appetizer she got, not sure if I should have played the Kosher card. Either way the night ended early as she needed to get her car by 800. Walking through the pouring rain to her car I was her Knight in Shinning armor Holding up the Umbrella and her holding onto me,  My Reward getting to feel her Boob pressed against my elbow.She asked if i enjoyed that? very Much so.......... Church on Sunday........

No comments:

Post a Comment