Sunday, August 25, 2013

Look at the Doughnut,



 Not the Hole, some sage Business advice regarding going into something new. Driving to the Holy city one Is forced to make the un enviable decision between Shia or Sunni the Goethals or Outerbridge I chose Sunni. Leaving Saturday night I decided to pass on hanging out with RE and some of her friends  just to wishy washy for me with the "What do you want to do's or where do you want to go's and I'm just a bystander, but still another successful Shabbos.....Randomly I walked through union Square I couldn't resist the empty seat at the backgammon table set up on milk crates, A Haitian guy was sitting across me That I told him reminded me of a guy named Cecil from the old days in Bryant park -" I am cecil you idiot " and with that we played $3 a point as he has fallen on hard times. As horrible as I am, I can't imagine playing as poorly as him staking checkers and playing for the Double Six I took an Atrocious auto cube at the 8 level  on the last game for the action and got gammoned giving back my 9 point cushion and forfeiting $21 after a brief Two Hour session...........



No comments:

Post a Comment