Sunday, August 18, 2013

Captain and Tenile


  reunited for a second go around. In an Exclusive to the OB. After being snubbed by Flatbush for lack of coaching experience Coach DM has been hired by Truck the David Dinkins of basketball coaching to Co- coach the JV and assist him on the varsity at the ultra orthodox school YDE. The Reunification of Jerusalem occurred in 67, Berlin in 89 and now this. They Have G0d on their side, but he isn't necessarily a basketball fan..........A quick note on the term co- coach I wish a linguist would probably define that term. My question is who makes last minute decisions, substitutions, defense changes etc. I reckon its more so of an inclusive title....Who am I to judge their is a young man selling water on the intersection of OP and ave O he wears a kippa and I always purchase a water from him, walking on Saturday I saw him selling water; no Kippa. Respek and big ups to him for doing Honest work, and give him the benefit of the doubt that he must really need to do that to provide Unquestionably not a Hillul Hashem in my mind, it reminded me of the story of Haredy woman forced to turn tricks as their Husbands are learning all day so that their babies and kids would have something to eat............

No comments:

Post a Comment