Friday, August 16, 2013

The Russian


Language is growing on me.My pronunciations are another story.  Watching the Russian Dolls Show I slightly offended RRPG, Who in tune refereed to it as "Russian Bitches Show"... I do love my term of endearment JewBoy, and she's been nothing but extraordinarily sweet towards me for some reason likes me, could be the toothbrushes and lip balms. I like the fact that she thinks i work out too. Due to some Technicalities the progression is cautious.......Paying for something requires Decent service So how come when one crosses the GW Bridge or another crossing and the Traffic is halted due to construction and let's say takes you over an hour shouldn't one be compensated for the bad service?......... Happy 100th  To the  Great Menachem Begin,  a great quote to the NY Times on the West Bank  “You annex foreign territories, not your own country whose territories have been liberated. A Jew has every right to settle in the liberated territories of our Jewish homeland.”.........









 

No comments:

Post a Comment