Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Friday night,


Lies were followed by a Russian style Melave Malaka. Not wanting to circumvent  the Rae rules , I informed the Rubins I was invited elsewhere for sabbath. That terminal inexactitude turned out to be true as BM insisted I come For Supper. I told him I could stay for only a few minutes as the Rubins were waiting, plus you can't pass on Rae's Famous chicken Soup. DM wouldn't shut up, and by that time dinner had ended. The plan would've worked to perfection except for BM running into Mr Rubin Sr........RRPG went all out for The Russian style Melave Malka it featured an array of delicacies and some fancy dessert. We were disturbed at what we were doing (and it wasn't that though), but the Post sabbath festive atmosphere continued, even though no Mitzvah were made.....Should it bother me that RRPG had something in common with Barack Obama, and  Reggie Jackson? (and it's not that their all African Americans)........ If I ever rejoin online dating I've come up with and ingenious way of getting girls into replying to my emails.........



No comments:

Post a Comment