Friday, August 16, 2013

YASSAR

Arafat may his name be eradicated used to carry a notepad around every meeting and negotiation and try to have every detail Initialed.  With my credibility  questioned   dealing with Yemenites, Syrians, Haseedems and Arabs I have resorted to doing the Same, Seems like i always promise a price or something and then my memory is jaded. Can all those People Be Liars?  Not a chance..It Reminded me of the days of my youth going to clubs with a couple of friends. The Protocol dictates that we split up as to increase our individual chances of getting girls. With no Swagger or game I struck out, I like to blame it on not smoking the cigarettes  properly. My Friends Were Exalting at their Success but somehow kept misplacing all the numbers they got and the girls they were making out with Were always in the bathroom. I Should have carried a notebook back then too...............

No comments:

Post a Comment