Thursday, August 29, 2013

.......But, I think its


 About Forgiveness Even if.......That's the Rosh Hashana Theme and with that Mission accomplished......I am Not very proud  to say that I ran into someone I once with out with and got towed , at The HT Wedding extravaganza, and was especially happy to see that she looked well let's leave it at that.....RE was having a blast and was happy that she was able to get a ride home. I ran into some people that I probably won't ever run into again not unless HT gets married again. I also terminally inexactitude my Hasidim Neighbor not being able to make his daughters wedding, and my Nose Bleeds to the Mets game at Shec Stadium well I ate those......Personally I am not worthy of ever representing a congregation in prayers, due to the fact that I am not especially relgious  My Question?? Should one who is a Cantor, Torah Reader, or have a religious Position in a shul be held to a higher standard regarding his actions and religion ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment