Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Two and Half


 Weeks and the RRPG ( really really pretty girl) chapter has been closed.  With The guidance of Lilith and not foreseeing a future. We decided to pull the plug on what was at times an intense 17 days. Despite our  religious, cultural and activity differences we some how found great chemistry. It may have blind sided her and her main question was   "Why did you go out with me"? For starters "how can  i ignore you're email" then perhaps to much Lust in my heart, or perhaps to give it a shot.  She excoriated me some more, of which i wanted to respond by chose to by part of the "Insulted and not insultees, hearing my shame and not responding". Against the advice of many I did the wrong thing, History will be the Judge of that........ Finally some real official closure after almost Six Months, It made me content, in person to properly Express my Gratitude and appreciation to.......... Can't make this up Turkish premier RTE has blamed Israel for the Egyptian Coup, with PROOF, sounds logical coming from a man who has detained a "Spy Bird" with a Tel Aviv, Israel collar for over Three months accusing the Bird of being an Agent........

No comments:

Post a Comment