Monday, October 25, 2010

Will there be Church on Sunday .........

  Not 100% sure but seems that way, The Metaphor  "church on Sunday" which i got from the Robert Duval movie "The Apostle" - I went out with a real nice girl Thursday night, Dating you would figure would get less complicated as you get older but it definite hasn't - The first question is Do you go to the door? In the past i would always call the girl right before i got there and make believe i got the exact address and hope shell say come in or ill be right out - I had put the girls address in navigation so i couldn't do that since it was texted to me so that excuse was out- But driving out in Certain areas in NJ it's really dark and there are no street lights- lucky for me her house number was on a sign that was completely lit up-there goes my second excuse. I went to the door- This was actually the second time we had gone out and through some sort of confusion we never met up again. She was pretty,easy to talk, no real awkwardness. We went to a kosher restaurant which was 95% empty so i found it odd when the guy up front asked if we had a reservation- The food was not the best, but everything else seemed OK otherwise i had to help her cut her chicken cause it was very hard - i joked that i got arthritis from it - she didn't complain though - She seemed tired, I took her home,I had about an hour drive home so she made sure to say " get home safe"-and said text me when u get home which i found extremely flattering maybe since no S girl ever said - ill call her tonight will update as to weather there is any "church on Sunday '............................

No comments:

Post a Comment