Monday, October 25, 2010

Todays observation is .....

   , why do Kosher Restaurants insist on including the Gratuity as part of the bill, rather than letting people make up there own mind as to how much to tip. People reading this would assume that i am thrifty by asking this question, but on the contrary I'm not, as i generally my tips get rounded off to either the nearest 5 or 0 meaning if my bill would be $79  id tip $21  - but this way the restaurant determines the Tip for you, and they do it in a way that if you don't look at the bill you wouldn't notice it being put it . One reader suggested to me that a lot of religious people are notoriously  cheap and therefore the restaurant has to protect it's staff to make sure they get tipped- Unfortunately I have eaten at Un kosher places as well (yeah yeah the cheese and fish ones) and never had that experience -just an observation ...........................
                 I went to watch my nephews Football game on Sunday. He Plays in a Pop Warner like league on Long Island for 10 years olds. Here are a couple highlights from the game which they won 12-0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOTXhOeKCO0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6WVW2BD_Hg...............

No comments:

Post a Comment