Friday, October 15, 2010

I hate Hippies...........

 , and here is why as I was walking out of one of the stores i sell to on the upper west side, i bought a small pack of Halloween candy, with out paying attention i chucked the tiny wrapper of the candy on the floor and headed to my car. Out of nowhere someone runs up at me " EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME SIR", with this deep but feminine voice you dropped this, i responded that i just chucked it out , he proceeded to lecture me about the littering and the enviorment, i took the wrapper back with out listening to the lecture went to my car and chucked it out again- Now Littering is bad i agree and i have done my share of it generally trying to justify it for all the parking Tickets I get a lot of times with out merit for example going to the meter machine, or parking far enough from hydrant, But for that none sense for someone to pay this much attention to this none sense and act all self righteous is ridiculous - i know the rebuttal will be well what if everyone did that - so i learned my lesson from the hippies DONT litter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment