Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tis was in the days of Ahashveroch,

He who is Ahashveroach, I was set up with this Persian girl from one of my cousins who had married a Persian- were not really close but genuinely she happens to look out for me and tries to set me up which i am open minded to. One thing of note with my cousin she's distorts the stats, but only mildly if a girl is 33 shell make her 30 or if shes heavy shell say shes medium build(similar to college players entering the draft there listed at 6''8 but when measure by pro teams are only 6''5) - only to be fair she does the same for me i am 37 and have been made 35 and also she says I'm handsome which makes her, my mom, and grandmother the only ones who think that. We met on the Upper east side at one of those Wine bars, I felt sophisticated but couldn't drink really cause i was driving, I pretty much asked the same question, in five or six different formats as our conversation was going on a bridge to No where,I dropped her off home There was no church on Sunday..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment