Thursday, October 28, 2010

I like people watching she,

said as we were sitting in the restaurant waiting for the food to come, i was thinking to myself  am i not a people ? why isn't she looking at this people; me - I can imagine nothing being more uncomfortable than going out with someone who doesn't really want to be there. Actually if you had to make #2 while it all happened that be worse. My Philosophy is usually when you're going out with a girl win lose or draw it's just a date try to have fun and much like The Vietnam war ended on a peace with honour note... I got set up with this girl through a friend will call Swiss -We went out for dinner in the city she was pretty hot and seemed somewhat disappointed, she did know what i looked like before. We out for dinner which despite her "other people watching" hobby it  was fun for me. Seldom do i get annoyed, but once we hit Traffic on the way home, and she was huffing and puffing it felt slightly uncomfortable- I filibuster through the ride in traffic just to try to defuse the tension- and amazingly once out of traffic she seemed happy again,  probably to get the hell away from me but it was cool - we exchanged Emails after that but there was no church on Sunday-- she is still single by the way, Round 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment