Friday, October 15, 2010

Look out for #1 Don't Step in #2........

 
  , legendary advice by the great Jacob Cohen (Rodney Dangerfield)---- Walking has sort of became a pastime of mine as i used to trek from my old apt in Nassau St, to the Midtown- You try to prepare yourself for certain obstacles along the way, maybe rain, traffic,tourists,stuff like that. Here is something that I don't believe anyone prepares for   ...About 15 minutes into my walk around Houston street my foot feels that "splat" feeling and instantly i knew, not like the way some people know when they meet someone that that's their soul mate for everyone of those, there is 99 relationship that don't work out i knew it was doody, and i know doody can't be my soul mate because this was  the third time in the past 2 years,and also it was different colors each time -I keep track of these things the reason is because  it's supposed to be good luck I played Lotto each time and won nothing.like a baby i started kicking and screaming,getting personal about dogs that Michael Vick was right etc..There may have been a couple of F- Bombs dropped also,and foreign language profanity as well. An older woman sees me and says "aww don't worry it's good luck"- i  responded in kind so "why don't you step in it"- she smiled and walked away- i spent the rest of my walk trying to find puddles to dunk my shoe, checking for any remnants of doody, and constantly sniffing out of paranoia knowing that I am the one that smells like crap....

No comments:

Post a Comment