Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do I look like im Judea and Samaria......

, was my initial reaction after hearing a small diatribe from a girl i went out with as i was driving her home. she kept ranting that she will not settle, she doesn't care, she deserves the best and onwards and onwards. As i was driving my first thought was "do i look like a settlement"? Gush katif, Homesh, etc.... I didn't care much to be honest cause there wasn't anything there besides two people eating some food and for the most part me pretending to listen to g-d only knows what she was talking about. There was definite no church on Sunday............................. You know for sure  what people think about you with the kind of girl they set you up with.......... I have also learned that when texting with a girl and you get :), or an lol it usually means to wrap it up and stop the text................................

No comments:

Post a Comment