Thursday, October 28, 2010

CRAZY BUSY,

is what she told me  Again as she strolled in about 10 minutes late  after letting me know she would be an hour late only couple hours before our "date". The way she kept going on about how  "crazy busy"  she was seemed like she was running the world bank or doing shuttle diplomacy somewhere in the Middle East. Sub consciously i felt pressured, because this girl time is  extraordinarily valuable, and for her to be wasting it on me - i was honored. We ordered a couple Beers, which i don't drink or hardly know anything about, and sat down for some noisy conversation- I must say i was fascinated by her interest in hard core rap  and how a privileged 20 something Jewish girl identifies herself with Eminem and other rappers, doesn't seem logical but not for me to understand. After about an hour I asked her to walk her home not so much out of the great conversation we had more so that when i take out a girl i do feel responsible she gets home OK. I called her again couple days later left a message There was no church on Sunday -No sleep was lost.......

No comments:

Post a Comment