Sunday, October 31, 2010

I feel like a Laker Fan,

 When i go to shul fashionably( well unfashionably I'm horrible with clothes)late and leave early, i don't know for some reason i go to shul late and i think its a pretty bad habit - which i am trying to change , i told this to one of my friends,to plant it on my head why it's wrong, but she doesn't have that annoying voice that makes you feel guilty, i hope it works ............................. Over the past 15 years or so I have Declared Wars, Revolts, Battles, and anything else you can think of against food, with very moderate success- I'm trying to reach the "impossible dream" that's 180 lbs, but can't do it- my weight has been fluctuating anywhere between 190-200 over the past few weeks......................Am i Immature for finding it hilarious  that someone called the Lynne Samuel's( an obnoxious voiced, left wing anti Israel Broadcaster on Sirius left) and told her he liked her sexy voice, voluptuous body and wanted to "tea bag" her  and give her a "Dirty Sanchez"  to her credit she knew it was a Stern show guy and laughed at it .......

No comments:

Post a Comment