Monday, July 6, 2015

Whenever A




  Girl, I am interested in Replies to me in similar Fashion  that I reply to girls that are interested in me ( it happens on occasion )  and I am not in them, That eerie feeling of ughh overcomes me and it's time to stop.  A Rehash with a girl, I went out with  last September, it surprised me that she reached out, and we Set on meeting at the same venue as last time.  Early as usual, It shocked  and saddened  me to see the doors shuttered at the Stone Rose Lounge at Columbus circle, turns it out they had shut down the previous night, Due to a high rent increase. Quickly improvising I got a table at the outdoor Piano bar. A Published Author, She had a lot of Exciting things going on for her, As I was Especially Excited about Two of those. I spend a very good portion of the night Interviewing her, with most of her answers being open ended and finishing with the " it depends".  A breakthrough late in the evening, not the one i was wishing for, She finally opened up and seemed like she was having fun. Dropping her off, confidently I suggested we should do this again, as she said she had a really good time and would like that. For the record,  She was of sound body and mind and not under duress when she said that. Shooting off, a thought out NON creepy  nice Text, She replied in the same way, i would reply to someone that I was NOT interested in. With a Banal and Generic " I had fun too, Good night". Not Stalkeish, But Excessive persistence, as the Great EEE would Describe it I tried again, and this time got half the answer............. No church on Sunday........ Shocking to believe that For the first time in  world financial meltdown History, This time in Greece, The Jews weren't involved.



No comments:

Post a Comment