Saturday, July 18, 2015

Starting the



 Week  Zero for Three, it really wasn't relevant weather i was the Rejected or the ejector. I't simply meant that me and my dates did not connect for a potential Future, and in one case didn't even Connect. Needing to up my game, Impress, and increase my chances. For my next date, I went to my Ace in the hole RE for an a recommendation on a great upper east side Lounge or bar. Nineteen Minutes late my date Strolled in, looking Especially pretty, Especially Tall, Especially Hot, Especially reminding me of an Ex, and especially Impressed. " You come here a lot"? nonchalantly I replied  I've been to  Mark Hotel ( 77 and madison ) A few times before. Sitting on low Couches, She kept adjusting her Short skirt, pretending not to notice, We got off to a Vapid Start. She opened up about her passions, and Whoa, Well not that kind of Whoa, but as an accomplished Singer, and Piano player, with a love for Leonard Cohen, We Went Hallelujah, line for line, She taking the message of Faith over the lamentation of a love gone bad. She excused herself to the ladies room, and I began making conversation with our neighbors to the right  Bernie and Jane, both septuagenarian, and Jewish. He a divorce attorney, She apparently a big deal in the Trench coat designing Business.  We all Exchanged particulars, and as the conversation continued, my Date became more dismissive of me, I don't think it was purposely,and the eerie similarities to the Ex were resonating more and more. Walking her to her car, We went back to the Hallelujah, repeating the line to her then in my head several times  .....and even though it all went wrong, I'll Stand before the lord of song..... made me realize that Yeah she was right it is faith.........

No comments:

Post a Comment