Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thinking Divine



 Retribution was over for my transgression at the Obese woman's Club some 18 years ago. G0d Decided that I can use more Standing up for it.  A great exchange with An Attractive Divorcee, A couple of years my Senior. Led to a planned Upper west Side date. Sympathetic to her traffic woes coming in from NJ. Plans changed,  to meet in Midtown, as she was going to take the bus, " Your not going to believe this"?  Some sort of fluke happened and she missed the bus, Not wanting her to come in later, She asked " What would it take, for you to come to NJ"?.....Hmmm Well,Knowing the answer, but unsure of how to answer it.  Negotiations were going on in my head, Evil triumphed over good and,  I Headed towards the Hudson Crossing, G0d must have been sending me a signal with the Enormous Traffic, and i never made. Exchanging some more texts, We have already arranged for a date at some point Never........

No comments:

Post a Comment