Thursday, July 9, 2015

Not wanting to




     Attend  the wedding of a friends Sister alone, I volunteered to Chauffeur Three Lovely Ladies to Jewish Center in Old Westbury. The Girls were all pretty, made up, smelled really good, and even one of them came with her umbrella, I didn't bother asking why.  They Complimented me on Creed Cologne and insisted I didn't overdue it Shamie Style with the Sprays. We Gelled instantly, and spoke mainly of  relationship, our connection to the Bride, and how it wasn't their  fault that we were going to be there really early, Despite the Traffic. Arriving Way Way  before the ceremony, We mingled over Horus devours, and continued the small talk.  We ran into  Two Macabee TA Players Sean James, and Silvan landsberg, who could have easily passed for Plaxico Burres and Odel Beckham Jr. The Chuppa kicked off Two Hours later and despite a little rain the couple were joined in Holy Matrimony.To Bad one of the girls forgot the umbrella in my car. The Girls insisted on staying really late, and we promised to rekindle our  new friendships once we got back. Texting them to make sure they got in ok, Their was still the issue of the fancy Umbrella with the CC label on it. I Messaged Umbrella Girl that I'm in her area and,  I'll be sure to drop it off.  She thanked me graciously, and with a slight innuendo I told her that I did not want her to be pissed at me whenever she got wet, She laughed at said never. Some more exchanges led me to  nonchalantly  asking her out. " Maybe" ?, at least it wasn't a NO, We continued messaging and then she stopped, Regurgitating back to my old ways, I Stopped also, and it looks like we will be hanging out sometime Never again...........








No comments:

Post a Comment