Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Scheduled

  with  a Relatively, Semi Heimeshe upper west side Young lady for a Saturday night Encounter at the 8th floor Hotel Bar at the Times Square Marriott. Very late to confirm, I was ready to take my punishment like a man.  She apologized for the later reply and we sat for our religious style date, minus the chaperon  of course. Judging from her photos, It could have gone either way, and i think it may not have gone the right way on this night. Our Mutual passion of Israel, led to over Two hours of conversation of which I can Yenter it up for hours. Playing the chivalrous card, and not expecting her to take me up on the offer to drive her home, she did just that, Despite me not purposely parking a little far. Could have been that she liked me? Traffic sucked on the West side Highway, but what the hell, chivalry was not dead...........Someone Suggested that Pete Rose and Bruce Jenner Should become friends.......

No comments:

Post a Comment