Thursday, July 16, 2015

Several



   correspondence on jdate, Followed up with a few texts, Led to a Monday night Date with a captivating Blond in the union Square area. Strolling into the W hotel, Some Seven minutes late, She had little trouble spotting me, as it was either me or the Heavy Set Indian Brother sitting to my left. Her rule, never  talk about dating war stories, but mentioned how much she Loathed " Coffee Dates" Statistically guys that do those have been known to be cheap. We Spoke of nothing exciting, With plenty of Excitement and banter. Due to  her early morning commitments, She had to cut the night short, but not before I dropped a Bombshell on her. She never gave me her name, I had her stored in my phone " Jdate girl that never gave me her name", She was shocked, but not surprised and finally Asked  "If things had not gone well tonight, Would you have asked me my name" ? Ambiguously I replied " I'll Answer that, next time", Heading home in opposite directions, we both knew what that answer really meant......  

No comments:

Post a Comment