Sunday, July 12, 2015

G0d is Great, G0d


 is merciful, G0d forgives and here's why.  Eighteen Years ago I transgressed by  running away from a date i was supposed to meet at the really really fat women's club in  downtown Manhattan. I knew that G0d, does not have a statue of limitations on Karma, and have been awaiting for divine retribution to kick in, and praying it wont be harsh. Messaging a really pretty girl, whose faith it didn't matter. We hit it off real quick, and with her being in  union square area,She suggested we meet. Confirming for 600-615, I suggested the " Coffee Shop" , It's got a great bar, comfortable seating, it's popular and seems to always be happening. Feeling the rage in the text "Coffee shop really", I suggested several other places in the area as her Text went silent way beyond the 615 mark. Finally at 6:43 " I am thoroughly insulted at coffee bar, Really "? My explanation of the place, fell on deaf ears, and i double down by further mentioning  other Non insulting places. In all likely hood, a better opportunity arose for her, and she pretended to be outraged, after all we knew each other a grand total of 19 Text message exchanges, granted some messages  exceeded a few lines.Lamenting being stood up over a $5 a point backgammon, The bulb went off in my head, On this day the Benevolent one Decided to pay me back for i did to that Unfortunate young lady some eighteen years,  Their were dates that  have canceled  last minute, Dates that showed up very late, heck some dates even made me Shelp their valises, but Standing me up Never. It's a relief knowing that i finally was given my long and overdue punishment........Of course I would have wanted it come, perhaps one night Earlier When I...............to be continued.........




       

No comments:

Post a Comment