Monday, July 20, 2015

The Grammar Gestapo,


  and I , Scheduled for  Early Evening Sunday date at her hometown of Jersey City. Maybe She did not want to come into the city or maybe just maybe She will invite me... Naa... Not being able to find a spot, I parked in an open Lot, With out an attendant, preparing for the worst. I'm not specifically sure what went right on the first date, but everything pretty much went wrong on the Second, Their was awkwardness, Brief spurts of silence and several uhhhh and hmms. The Only thing consistent was that She Kept tabs on my grammar and interrupted my thoughts at every Error I made. It sure beats the hell out of silence. I Wished we would have substituted this date for the First date, that way we could have avoided this whole second date. Not sure what she saw in me, I was everything she was NOT looking for, as she 90% of what i was Not looking for, With the 10% being more important. Walking out She cracked a smile when i asked her to pray to g0d for me that my car was not towed. Wisely  The Agnostic Jew promised to pray to whomever she felt was that superior being. The Prayers were answered, and parking for free made me feel like a winner, That is Until the Holland Tunnel Traffic.........

No comments:

Post a Comment